|Package Dimensions||11.2 x 7.7 x 3.7 inches|
|Item Weight||1.6 ounces|
|Shipping Weight||1.76 pounds|
|Item model number||Qoocam-2|
|Batteries||1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)|
- 【Hardware Configuration】Equipped with three fisheye cameras with a 220° field of view, f2.2 lens aperture. With 360-degree panoramic view and 180-degree stereo VR, QooCam supports 4K UHD high-resolution video and photo shooting. It is also possible to switch modes by 90° rotation, and easily take 3D 180 degree video/photo with two lenses in the forward direction.
- 【Built-in anti-shake sensor】QooCam built-in three-axis IMU anti-shake sensor, with advanced real-time stability software technology and internal anti-shake image algorithm, can effectively solve the "offset", "tilt", "swinging" or "rotation" and other jitter effects.These features allow users to capture smooth, stable HD 3D/panoramic video in any motion scene without the need for stabilizers.
- 【Take a picture first and then focus】Qoocam combines deep image technology with professional-grade Obsidian VR cameras, allowing users to enjoy the advanced 6Dof VR experience. When shooting in 3D VR 180 mode, the depth information of the scene is recorded, the distance of objects in the space is calculated, and the image is layered. Based on the depth map generated by QooCam, users can realize “take a picture first and then focus” and “great depth effect” on the mobile phone.
- 【Free control of Shooting speed】QooCam can capture 120fps high frame rate 360° panorama/180° 3D video with one button, perfectly capturing every fleeting moment of speed and creating excellent slow motion. Slow and fast control, QooCam also supports time-lapse photography, automatically shooting 360 ° panorama / 180 ° 3D photos at specific time intervals,.Through the App post-processing, you can get excellent delay video.
- 【Long battery life】 2600mAh battery,QooCam offering up to 180 minutes of continuous recording with a single charge, 170g of body weight and 256G of expandable storage capacity. In addition to being usable independently, QooCam can connect to mobile phones (supporting iOS and Android) via WiFi, and remotely control and edit with the App.